Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm stressing out here

Things are so hectic here. We aren't working fast enough, there are not enough results. Everyone is stressed out and it's starting to take its toll on me. There's the work. There are questions about my relationship with Eliza, whether that's a good idea. And there are these puzzles that were once fun, but now getting stranger. And probably rightly so, there is the though that I should be careful about what I say on the this blog.

I'm just one huge ball of stress and I don't know where to turn. I'm going to implode or explode, but there's gonna be some 'ploding for sure. Something has got to give.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there dude

Celina said...

Stress sucks, but that's what Red Bull and Mountain Dew and Jolt Cola are for :D As for Eliza - while it may not be *wise* to date a coworker (getting into a fight or breaking up and then still having to work with them is sucky), the bottom line is: if she's not above you in leadership (i.e. she does your reviews), and/or if the company doesn't have policy against it - screw 'em, she's fair game :)

Anonymous said...

Hey nate...

have checked out the website of your new boss' venture capital firm?

http://www.freyjacapital.com/


It might be worth checking into, knowing where the holomove funding is coming from...

codewtrN8 said...

Freyja Capital is where Erik works when he's not here. I'll ask around for anything more than that.