Monday, January 14, 2008

It’s about that time

Now that I am done traveling, for the time being, I guess it’s time I found a job. I have kinda looked at some postings, but nothing has really jumped out at me. I don’t just want any job. Maybe I am being a little naive, but I wanted something special for my first “real” job. I have a couple friends who are well-situated in their code monkey lives. They seem to like it, but they barely know what they are working on. You gotta get in on the ground floor of a project I think. Once it’s well established, you’re just completing someone else’s vision, good or bad. With bosses and more bosses.

All that said, I kinda just need to get a job at this point. I am broke and can’t travel anymore. And there is only soo much ramen and so much Star Trek: STTNG reruns I can endure. I have however learned of the arts of ramen from The Official Ramen Homepage. Some of my favorites include:

I really need to get a job. Anyone?

No comments: