Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gainful Employment, Baby

That’s right ladies and gentleman. I just faxed over my acceptance as a developer at Holomove. I start in work in two weeks! This is all going so fast. They wanted me to start earlier and have offered to have me moved. I took them up on the moving help even though I don’t have that much stuff that I’d want to take all the way to California.

There’s also an apartment waiting for me. I can keep it and start paying the rent in May, or I can just use it as a home base until I find something else. It seems pretty sweet, and I hate apartment shopping. So I might be lazy enough to just take it as is.

This is crazy, but I have a good feeling about this. I’m ready to move outta the house and my parents are stoked that I’m not “wasting my life away” anymore. So I am going to throw caution to the wind they say. San Diego, here I come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job!
I've sent in my application as well, hope it gets somewhere.
This place seems as hard to get into as Google or Microsoft.

Cheers