Thursday, May 8, 2008

Checking in

Sorry, I have been pretty swamped with work. Personal life is beyond great. Work is busy but fulfilling. Sometimes when you're living your life you forget to blog about it. And besides doing my normal job, there's a lot of things going on to process.

The crossword puzzle I found actually contain message (thanks Nicole): "hidden something important locate." Okay... And apparently there are Holomove packages out there that don't make any sense to me. I mean the site just launched on Monday, everyone is pretty jazzed and working hard. Life is good, I kinda want to leave it there.

This was supposed to be a fun blog (funtastic as Arcas says), so I'm going to try to get back to that. More later.

2 comments:

miss_seph said...

Personal life beyond great - oooh, is there a girl we should know about? :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should take the opportunity to poke your head in Gough's office to see if there's anything else that seems related to what this crossword puzzle is talking about.