Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm back

Caught up on some sleep and I feel a lot better. Sorry for the unnecessary drama. Keeping calm and being rational is my new mantra. So it's not the dream job anymore. Eliza did a good job of talking me off the fence. I even managed to keep my cool after being asked to work on some survey Erik wants, right as I was heading out the door. Not that I was hired to do web forms. Breathe in, breathe out. I am just going to keep my head down and focus on the job. Just wanted to give an update and I'll keep the posts coming again. Thanks for all the support.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey Nate,
Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better about things even if it turns out that the job wasnt the dream job you wanted.
Im glad to see you chose to the "glaff is half full" approach, thats a very positive way to look at things.
I hope you have an exciting or fun weekend planned.

Anonymous said...

your secret friend(?) has been active again:

http://h0ll0wm0ves.blogspot.com/