Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Public Apology

So my buddy at work said something to me that really threw me for a loop. He's been noticing my interactions with Eliza on this blog, and he says that it looks like I don't really respect her. In Jay's words: "you look like a jerk." Looking back at my posts, I can see his point. I haven't tried to show all the things about her that I like, that are more than just how she looks. She's smart, talented, driven. She puts up with my corny jokes. She's got a wicked sense of humor that pops out when you least expect it. And when she smiles at you, it's like everything will be alright, whatever it is.

She really is more than a pretty face to me. And it was wrong for me not to imply otherwise. In my excitement, forgot how things on the internet can easily be misconstrued. I am sorry. I guess this is my warning to be more clear in my posts.

No comments: